Guide to Playing Domino QQ at the Agen IDN Poker
Agen IDN Poker is the best and most trusted site to play online gambling which is the main choice for potential bettors. By having so many advantages, it’s no wonder that the Agen IDN Poker is a site that is highly recommended for potential gambling players.
One of the advantages of the Agen IDN Poker is that there are various types of games and certainly have an official license from PAGCOR, the types of games available at Agen IDN Pokers such as Poker Holdem, Ceme, Capsa Susun, Omaha, Super 10, and Domino QQ.
Of the various games available at the Agen IDN Poker, there is one of the most popular gambling games currently, namely Domino QQ. The easy way to play makes the game is being rushed and sought after by online gamblers who want to get big wins.
As the name suggests, Domino QQ uses domino cards as a playing tool, with a maximum number of players 6 people and 1 dealer at one table.
Because there are so many who play these games at the Agen IDN Poker, it’s no wonder other potential gambling players want to try to play while looking for profits. With the increasing number of players who are trying to win at domino qq, there are players who have to accept defeat because they cannot compete.
One of the gambling players who often experience defeats is usually a novice gambler who may not have much experience, or do not understand how to play. Indeed, immediately trying to play online gambling which is the first time you see it and not knowing how to play it will be very challenging, so it will be even more fun to be able to win.
But not many end up having to suffer defeat because of this mistake, therefore it is highly recommended before trying to play Domino QQ at the Agen IDN Poker by knowing how to play and the rules first. Because with that, you can increase your chances of winning higher.
Therefore, this time we will provide some Guidelines for Playing Domino QQ at the Agen IDN Poker for those of you who are having trouble playing domino qq and can feel how to get the desired victory.
Actually the guide to playing domino qq is very easy to explain so that you will be easy to understand, like the following:
- The Domnino QQ gambling game at Agen IDN Pokers usually uses a playing tool which is a set of domino cards containing 28 cards.
- At one table there are only the number of players with a maximum of 6 people and a minimum of 2 people, so the cards can only be distributed as many as 24 cards.
- In this Domino QQ game, there is usually no dealer who is the opponent of the player, so only the Player (Player) against other players.
- The distribution of cards at the beginning of the first game with the dealer distributing only 3 cards which are distributed randomly (random).
- After getting the cards that have been distributed, the player can look for combinations using only 2 cards by counting the number of dots / red dots to find the number with the largest number is 9.
- If in the condition that the first 3 cards are dealt the first 3 cards do not get a card with the number 9, then the player does not need to be afraid and worried because the next card will be given a fourth card by the Dealer hoping to get a value of 9. But before that the player must participate in the match take place or place a bet.
- If you really can’t get a card combination with a total value of 9 then there is nothing wrong with returning the card to the Delaer and leaving the game by “Fold” to reduce losses.
- An ordinary winner who has the greatest combination of values, with the sum of the numbers being 9.8 or 9.7.
- And if on a rare occasion there are players who manage to get a total number of numbers with a value of 9 and 9, then usually they can get additional prizes or jackpots from the IDN Poker site.
- But apart from that there are actually several other special cards that have the opportunity to get and can get a jackpot such as the “6 God Card” if the player manages to have 4 cards with a red dot / dot worth 6.
- “Card Balak” if the player has 4 cards with the same value as the dot / red dot above and below such as 2/2, 3/3, 4/4, 5/5.
- “Big Star Card” if the player with the 4 cards gets the sum with a value above 40.
- “Little Star Card” if the player with 4 cards gets the sum with a maximum value of 9.